Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Back to the beginning......




Some of you might know this,
but when I started blogging,
I was joining every apron swap I could find.
I met some life long friends that are now 
a big part of my daily life :)
Although I don't swap aprons anymore
I decided to join the Apronista's Apron Sew Along!
Connecting with old friends from "the old days"
of swapping will be so much fun.
This time the apron stays with me.
This is the pattern I have chosen.
No fabrics picked out just yet.
This deserves a special fabric shopping day all it's own!

I'll keep you updated as it goes along.
Hop on over to the Apronista's website and join the fun!!!



5 comments:

  1. This swap is bringing back lots of happy memories. Glad we met my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really missing the swapping days!! I am in this sew along too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see the finished product :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice seeing everyone together again! I'm super glad you joined in the sew along.

    ReplyDelete