Thursday, October 17, 2013

Busy Needles :)

I spent the majority of my day yesterday 
sewing the Fairy bags that I have been
beading and embroidering for the past several weeks.
I should have the gift sets complete by tomorrow.
I can't wait to show you the finished sets!




I'm also stitching up some more mug organizers for the shop.
These are the ones I finished yesterday.


And here is a stack of project bags 
that are cut and ready to sew.
I guess I've got my work "cut out" for me :)


But today my machine will be quite.
I'm off to have a fun day at the pumpkin patch 
with my beautiful daughter and her Minions :)
I love this time of year!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's quite the stack of material! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been busy! Love the fairy bags and can't wait to see the finished project

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a lot of work there lady! Can't wait to see the finished items. Have fun pokin around the punkin patch with the minions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning
    I know what a mug rug is but what is a mug organiser??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Fairy works are stunning. Yes you really do have your work "cut out" for you. Creative Blissful Stitching...

    ReplyDelete