Friday, May 24, 2013

Gettin' there :)

Just in case anyone was wondering where I've been......
I've been right here,
cutting out 5 new aprons,
20 new project bags,
10 new mug organizers,
6 new pot holder sets
and a mother/daughter apron set :)
Are any of them done?
Nope, just cut out,
but I'm gettin there.....

Which reminds me
to remind YOU all that the
is almost coming to an end!
We're up to 125 likes on FB
so we're gettin' there :)
You have until Friday the 31st to enter.
Even if you have already entered,
you can ask your friends and family to
"like" me on Facebook to bring
the total higher for the money YOU can win 
to spend in my shop.
Your friends and family don't need to enter
the giveaway if they aren't interested,
but the more "likes" I receive
the higher the prize amount goes!
So spread the word this week.
I'm excited to give one lucky person
a fun shopping spree!
It might be YOU :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! My hands would have to be retired for a week :-)! I am 'sew' glad your business is doing well. I believe it is because of all the love you stitch into every single beautiful, unique creation :-). It is a blessing to really love your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like alot of what I see in the photo! ....can't wait to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://pinterest.com/pin/450852612666825879/ My pin
    (smjohns63 at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great eye for matching fabrics and all of your projects are great. I don't sew for cash but have told my friends about your projects on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete