Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunshine and Simplicity

It's a beautiful day here in Southern California.
The high for the day is 75 degrees :)
It's a perfect day to sew something fun!
I grabbed the floral corduroy that I found
on clearance at Joann's a while back
and used Simplicity 1724 View D
to make these fun jumpers
for my beautiful granddaughters.
I used red and white polka dot cotton
for the facings and covered buttons on one 
and the other one in bright pink and white polka dots.
I love little girls in corduroy jumpers.
It's just so classically cute :)
I can't wait to see the
girls in their new outfits!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Your jumpers are adorable and I know they will look cute on your granddaughters. I ate supper last night with my son, daughter-in-law and my oldest two grandsons. I needed a grandma fix for a change of scenery. I did see my hubby for a while before I went to their house. I always enjoy seeing what you are doing . Send me some of your 75 degrees weather, I would love it. Have a great day. Hugs and Prayers your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling. Yes, I'm loving the temps here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding work Obi Wan :-)! I know the girls will look totally cute when wearing their respective jumpers :-)!

    ReplyDelete