Saturday, September 22, 2012

FNSI results


I have to be honest......
This month's Friday Night "Sew" In
was more like a Friday Night 
"Choose Your Fabric,
Cut it out and Fuse it " In :)

I'm working on this adorable tooth pillow
for my grands
and it took me f o r e v e r
to decide on the fabrics.
I finally made my selections
and cut the pieces, fused them
 and started the hand stitching.
(that counts for sewing right?)
But that's pretty much all I got done.
Hopefully by Monday I'll have it completed
and I'll share the link to the free tutorial as well.

8 comments:

  1. This is going to be so cute when it's finished! I love the fabrics you chose.

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern! I think I have it somewhere from another blog. Lil Man is getting one for Christmas too. Looks gret Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cute, I stayed up till 1am making curtaians for one window for FNSI lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun project to work on. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tell me about it, I got about as far as cutting! This birdie is going to be so sweet!

    ReplyDelete