Monday, August 13, 2012

Long time no sew.....

It seems like such a long time 
since I sat down at the sewing machine.
The hubs was off work for 3 days last week and we spent 
most of those days painting and getting our church ready
for the upcoming Harvest America Crusade.
Over the weekend we had his birthday party
and today I was able to get some sewing done...Yippie!
I made these 2 rompers for my baby girls Sofie and Evie :)
I used McCalls 3261 view F
and fabric from Sweetwater's Sunkissed collection.
I can't wait to see them wearing them.
The weather here has been HOT
so these should be perfect to keep those little cuties cool :)


7 comments:

  1. Very very adorable! Sun kissed is one of my fav fabrics. The girls will look so cute in them. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those buttons and those bows! They are too cute! Looking forward to seeing pictures of them in those too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew cute.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautiful perfect for twin girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job!! I think I might try this pattern for my new grandbaby!!

    ReplyDelete