My hubby and I went to Target last night to pick up a few things and I grabbed some of the travel sized packs of Kleenex for this project.
My hubby says "Who are those for?"
Me - "These are for the Moms at church on Sunday"
Him- "I know we don't have much money, but can't we do better than that?"
I just laughed and said "Trust me".
These are so quick and easy to do. You can whip them up in no time.
1. Cut 4 rectangles 5 1/4" by 3 3/4".
2. Take 2 of the pieces and fold them in half lengthwise with wrong sides together and press.
3. Take remaining 2 rectangles and match them wrong sides together. Place the 2 pressed pieces on top with the folded edges toward the center.
4. Using a small stitch setting (I set my machine to 2), stitch around all 4 sides (1/4" seam allowance). I backstitch where the 2 folded edges meet. This is a stress point so it's good to have a bit of strength there.
5. Zig Zag around all 4 sides to keep the fabric from fraying and again, it adds a bit of strength.
6. Turn to the outside and gently push out the corners. You can press the tissue cover at this point if you want to. Insert a package of Kleenex and you're done!
And that's it! Easy Peasy!