Sunday, January 16, 2011

Owl always love you!


 Tonight I finished my first 5 owlies for my shop. I have a very short attention span so I tend to change things every time I do them. This group of owlies has hearts sewn to their chests (I love the hearts and I'll be adding them to all the owlies from now on) and each one has different embroidery on the wings. If I have to do the same thing over and over again, it takes all the fun out of it for me. I already have some ideas on how to make the next ones different. Alot goes into making these with all this handwork so it'll be interesting to see if I sell any at all. I guess the up side is that if they don't sell, I get to keep them all and I do totally love them all :)

8 comments:

  1. They're so cute! My daughter loves your owls. she saw them on a previous post and wanted one. Now that you're going to put them in your ETSY shop we can buy one. I know you haven't opened your shop but here's your first sale. Can you save the blue owl for my daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have a friend that collects owls, I will definitely let her know about these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Jill! I'll put the blue one aside for you :) Seems that I have 4 of them already spoken for, so I need to get busy and make a few more :)

    Thanks Amy :) If everything goes well, I'll be opening my etsy shop next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I changed my mind...I want the green one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See they're selling like hot cakes! My daughter is so excited about getting her owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They will be gone before you open up shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I'm an owl collector so I'm in love here. Can't wait for your store to open.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay - the red one has a special place on my shelf at home! I LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete